Our company owns a cutting edge application for the statistical re-evaluation of large real estate portfolios: MAGISTER, Master Assessment Geo-referenced Isometric and Territorial.
MAGISTER meets the Credit Risk Mitigation requirements of Bank Institutes allowing the frequent re-evaluation of the real estate collateral underlying the wealth of mortgage loans granted in accordance with the requirements of Basel international regulations.
MAGISTER conducts statistical evaluations in two different ways:
- on a STATIC basis for the calculation of the current market value;
- on a DYNAMIC basis with the monitoring of the local market trend.
MAGISTER provides reliable values also against minimal data input such as:
- on a STATIC basis address, consistency and intended use;
- on a DYNAMIC basis address, intended use, date and value of the last survey
MAGISTER'S main operational features are:
- Normalization and subsequent geo-referencing of the input data
- The detail cartography, which allows the fragmentation of the national territory into homogeneous micro-areas with narrow range values.
- The values input under the model, coming from four different sources: one external and three internal to Prelios (comparables from transactions, interviews with real estate operators, listings on the Casaclick portal and market indicators operating nationwide).
- The algorithm that controls the entire system, aimed at the normalization of the data and at recognising and calculating a maximum variance of emerging volatilities.
- The market data survey from January 1996 to date.
MAGISTER is both a statistical re-evaluation tool of large real estate portfolios in a fully computerized format with quality control output system and a database that can be queried with 3D representation of the asset (where coverage is applicable) and representation of the value, including customised. Its strong points are:
- Heterogeneity of the sources used
- Amount of information managed
- Intelligent raw data weighting capacity
- Reliability also with minimal information
- Calculation of values with restricted and explained variances
- Possibility of carrying out desktop assessments
- Processing on the portfolio examined, reporting and market analysis
Last updated: 08/04/2016 00:00