FIRST ASSESSMENT OF FUND ASSETS
- Examination of the documentation received from the Customer,
- Inspection on individual properties, to detect all the necessary data for the study (construction consistency, construction quality, state of maintenance, etc.).
- Carrying out any specific zoning analysis at the competent public offices.
- Determination of the value for individual properties.
DRAFTING OF THE SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT
ESTIMATING THE FUND ASSETS
- Monitoring of any changes in property values due to: market fluctuations, evolution of the urban context, any changes in the plan forecasts concerning the existing town planning instrument, changes in the state of conservation and/or maintenance conditions, any progress of the works, in the event of requalification interventions
- The activities will be organised so as to provide for the delivery of draft repo
-Preparation, for every asset that the Customer will decide to sell, of a Fair Valuation as regards the sale price.
- Drawing up of an analytical report containing the criteria used in the evaluation and their correspondence to those provided for by the Bank of Italy Regulations currently in force
NEW BUILD COSTS
- First draft of the annual estimate of the "New Build Cost" for insurance purposes, carried out in the form of parameters based on public sources (e.g. "the price list of building types") and/or on the basis of Prelios internal databases.
- Annual update of the value in conjunction with the drafting of the estimate reports as at 31 December of each year.
Last updated: 08/04/2016 00:00